Electronic Bill Payments Consolidation
What is EPAY?
Electronic bill payments are generated from consumers utilizing their bank's bill payment service. Retail Lockbox, Inc. consolidates these online bill payments from leading providers along with other payments to provide you a single source of payment processing.
How does it Work?
- Payment Initiation - Consumers initiate online bill payments to your organization through their bank's website
- Payment Process - Your organization's online bill payments are sent electronically to Retail Lockbox, Inc. to process
- Payment Deposit - An ACH electronic deposit is made into your organization's bank account
- Payment Reconciliation & Posting - Retail Lockbox, Inc. provides the payment information in the current or custom reports and posting file for upload into your organization's accounts receivable system
- Eliminates most manual, exception, and unprocessable items for both your organization and Retail Lockbox, Inc.
- Funds are issued electronically and processed quicker than paper checks
- Electronic payments are automatically uploaded daily to RetailWEB for review with other payments
- Consolidate multiple providers electronic payments into a single source of remittance information
- Combine electronic payment information into current or custom reporting styles and posting files
- Increase customer satisfaction and decrease customer service issues