Retail Lockbox, Inc. is always seeking new talent to join our team. If you are interested in learning more about potential career opportunities at Retail Lockbox, Inc., please read our openings listed below or email your career interests and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Lockbox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Status: Full Time
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Summary: This position handles full cycle accounting functions, with an emphasis on AR (client billing) and financial reporting.
- Minimum 2 years’ of accounting experience
- A four-year degree in Accounting, business, or equivalent experience
- Excellent working knowledge of QuickBooks software preferred
- Experience in retail sales accounting functions
- Experience processing payroll utilizing an HRIS system (ADP, Paychex, etc.) preferred
- Experience in banking or high tech industries preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. General knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment with many different personalities
Operations Specialist - PT (Multiple positions)
Status: Part-time (18-30 hours/week)
Shift 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 12:00PM - 6:00PM and Saturday 8:00AM- 2:00PM
Shift 2: Monday, Tuesday, (flexible with schedule Wednesday/Thursday/Friday) 8:00AM - 1:30PM and Saturday 7:30AM- 2:30PM
Summary: This position will prepare, process, and analyze transactions according to client business rules.
- Open mail and extract paper invoices/payments
- Sort and batch transactions
- Scan, index, image capture, key and reconcile payments/invoices
- Analyze all transactions to ensure payments are properly processed
- Enter remittance processing data using a 10-key pad
- Balance multiple transactions for processing
- Follow established security procedures for the company and department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year of data entry
- Proven proficiency with 10-key
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Experience in item processing or banking preferred
- General knowledge and familiarity of Remittance Processing and Document Scanning & Imaging preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Energetic and strong willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- A sense of teamwork while working independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced deadline driven production environment